Join Our Team
Explore the exciting opportunities out there waiting for you.
Inside Sales Representative
Join the fastest growing and most innovative martial arts equipment manufacturer in the world. Headquartered right here in Milwaukee, WI.
At Combat Corner Professional you will be generating sales that helps our business grow and you will help us achieve continued growth by providing exceptional customer service to drive sales. As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll take inbound calls from potential customers in response to promotional communications. You will also make outbound calls to customers who are eligible for new promotions and products. Helping our customers understand how our products help their business to succeed.
- Listening to customers’ needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Promoting our products and services.
- Communicating the value of our offerings.
- Establishing commitments from new gym owners and customers.
What we’re looking for…
You’re confident and knowledgeable. Others look to you for advice on our current and new product lines. Working in a dynamic environment with challenging sales targets motivates you to do your best. Multi-tasking is the norm for you but you still stay on top of everything. You are persistent and know that with effort, you will win. You make connections with all types of people and build rapport easily over the phone. People trust you and come to you for advice.
You’ll need to have:
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience taking inbound customer calls to achieve sales.
- A history of meeting or exceeding sales expectations.
- Customer service or inbound sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills.
When you join Combat Corner Professional…
You’ll be doing work that matters for Gym owners and MMA professionals all over the world. Beyond powering one of the fastest growing businesses in the country, we’re leading the way in Mixed Martial Arts product quality and product innovation. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Combat Corner is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Find your future at Combat Corner Professional.
Industrial Sewing Position
Combat Corner Professional is a martial arts equipment manufacturer that is rapidly expanding and adding new positions. We are now looking for a skilled worker with industrial sewing experience. Specifically for sewing patches onto martial arts uniforms and equipment repairs. If interested in working with an industry leading company see full details below and how to apply.
- Sewing experience (heavy garments) Cotton, Polyester, Vinyl & Leather
- Read and understand design mock-ups and technical drawings
- Ability to set up and maintain sewing equipment
- Organizational skills (focus: jobs and dates, work area)
- Communication skills (follow directions and instructions, ask questions to complete work as requested)
- Attend team meetings and training as necessary to the position
- Computer skills (Google docs Gmail, drive, spreadsheets, word, excel)
Flexible schedule both full time and part time positions available. Weekends off, standard holidays. Available start date as soon as possible.
Medical and Retirement benefits available
Combat Corner located in Milwaukee, WI, has immediate openings for a 1st Shift Apparel embellishment and Heat Press Operator. The responsibility of our Heat Press Operator is to embellish apparel and accessories by utilizing a heat press machine to apply logos to apparel and martial arts equipment in a fast-paced work environment. ON THE JOB TRAINING! If you don’t have Heat Press experience but have strong attention to detail, can complete the below responsibilities and are comfortable working on your feet in a fast-paced environment, we’re willing to train you!
- Logo application on apparel and other products
- Confirm garment color, sizes and correct logo prior to using heat press machine.
- Processes order in compliance with Mock Up Sheets.
- Maintain production efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work area always.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Detail oriented
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- May have to lift up to 50 lbs
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Great Attitude
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and goals
If you do not fit our CORE VALUES listed below do not apply
- Self Motivation
- Desire to Learn & Grow
Our office is in Milwaukee, WI. Our complete compensation package reflects our healthy appreciation for balance in life, and offers significant incentives for the results you achieve as well as those we achieve as a team. There is always opportunity for advancement and cross training.
9am-5pm Monday – Friday
Weekends Off! Plus benefits